- Cash Contributions
- Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
- Privately Held Interests
- IPO Stock
- Restricted Stock
- Life Insurance
You didn’t go into this to build something ordinary.
You’re doing it to create something unique, something meaningful, something remarkable… and what that means to you is different from what it means to someone else.
We aimed to build a new kind of charitable donor advised fund that supports the way people give in the 21st century. So, we created an independent platform through which your fund can be a personal expression of you and your evolving needs: who you are now, what you stand for, and how you want to change your world.
The result is the iGiftFund, and these are our core beliefs:
- Each donor is unique. We focus on what you want your legacy to be and how we can help you get there.
- Giving is personal. We won’t force or lobby you to have anything in your fund that you don’t want to have.
- We always play well with others. Closed ecosystems are limiting, divisive, and outdated.
- Objective advice shouldn’t come with proprietary investment products and unspoken agendas. Our independence is your independence, and transparency is essential.
- Your fund shouldn’t become outdated; it should evolve with you.
- Each donor has the right to true independence.
No matter where you are in your giving goals, and where you hope to be in the future, true independence will help you to create “something remarkable.”
Our donors are typically individuals and multi-generational families located throughout the United States. We work with:
- Financial advisors
- Family offices
- Private foundations
- Trust companies
- Financial institutions
- Corporate foundations
How to Connect with Us
If you are creating a charitable foundation and want to start with just yourself, or include your family and/or trusted advisors, you’ll work directly with our experienced founders. We’re happy to communicate in your preferred method… phone, email, conference call, in person.
Call today 1-800-810-0366