- Better Assets to Give
- Charitable Tax Planning
- Cash Contributions
- Appreciated Securities
- Real Estate
- Privately Held Interests
- IPO Stock
- Restricted Stock
- Life Insurance
Consider giving long-term appreciated securities and other non-publicly traded assets. Donors are able to give up to 20% more because capital gains taxes are eliminated. You can take a fair market value deduction on assets that are held for more than a year, and give more to your favorite charities.
Unlike many smaller charities, the iGiftFund can accept a wide range of asset types. You can maximize your tax deduction right away by giving appreciated assets, and decide later what charities or causes you want to support.
- No capital gains taxes on long-term appreciated securities like appreciated stocks, real estate, etc.
- Contribute once and support many. No more year-end pressures of liquidating a concentrated holding to support many charities.
- Get one tax receipt and support your favorite charities when its convenient.
- All contributions are in one place.
- Confirmation for each iGiftFund contribution is provided for tax purposes. (No more looking for lost tax receipts!)
While you’re deciding what charities you want to support, the investments in your iGiftFund can grow tax-free for giving larger grants or supporting more causes in the future.
- Grow your contributions; recommend a tailored investment approach to grow your charitable assets.
- Track your charitable investments and giving history online.