A Donor Advised Fund can be a solution for anyone who:
- Is experiencing an extraordinarily high-income year.
- Will be selling a highly appreciated asset in the near future (publicly traded securities, complex assets like C-corp and S-corp shares, real estate, etc.).
- Wants to support several charities through one substantial gift.
- Wants maximum flexibility to change the charitable beneficiaries over time.
- Wants to involve a spouse, children and grandchildren in charitable giving.
- Makes cash gifts to numerous charities but would benefit by giving appreciated assets.
- Experiences fluctuating income but wants to maintain a steady level of giving.
- Is concerned about the complexity of a private foundation and lack of privacy.
- Wants to support a charity but is not confident with the organization’s investment management capability.
- Wants to keep his or her charitable giving confidential.
- Wishes to support a particular charity but wants to ensure that the gift is used as he or she intended.
- Wants to make year-end tax planning and charitable giving easy.
iGiftFund is an IRS-recognized, independent, public charity that sponsors donor advised funds. Its mission is to inspire donors to create, preserve and distribute their philanthropic legacy and to make a truly remarkable impact on the lives of others, including the donor.
With the hallmarks of simplicity, accessibility and low administrative fees, iGiftFund sets the standard of excellence in the industry and distinguishes itself from the large, national commercial and independent DAF sponsors. Based in Hudson, Ohio, iGiftFund works nationally with donors and with financial advisors on their familiar investment platform, in open architecture. iGiftFund’s administrative fees are the most competitive in the industry, starting at just 45 basis points on the first $500,000 tier.