iGiftFund can accept a wide range of assets. These include:
- Publicly traded securities including stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares
- Restricted and controlled stock
- Privately-held securities (C-corp or S-corp shares, LLCs, LPs)
- Real estate
- Life insurance policies
- Private foundation grants or terminations
- The named beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust
- The named beneficiary of an IRA, 401(k), or other retirement account
- Tangible and intangible personal property
Tax regulations vary by the type of asset, and are subject to change. Call us if we can help in the initial planning of your contribution. We will work with you and your trusted advisors. Our experience (particularly with accepting and holding complex and hard-to-value assets) is among the longest in the industry.
iGiftFund is an IRS-recognized, independent, public charity that sponsors donor advised funds. Its mission is to inspire donors to create, preserve and distribute their philanthropic legacy and to make a truly remarkable impact on the lives of others, including the donor.
With the hallmarks of simplicity, accessibility and low administrative fees, iGiftFund sets the standard of excellence in the industry and distinguishes itself from the large, national commercial and independent DAF sponsors. Based in Hudson, Ohio, iGiftFund works nationally with donors and with financial advisors on their familiar investment platform, in open architecture. iGiftFund’s administrative fees are the most competitive in the industry, starting at just 45 basis points on the first $500,000 tier.