Because of iGiftFund’s public charity status, your contributions qualify for the highest tax benefits available:
- You receive an immediate and maximum income tax deduction.
- You avoid capital gains tax.
- Your fund is not subject to estate taxes.
- Assets in your fund can grow tax free.
- If you are subject to the alternative minimum tax (AMT), your contribution may reduce your AMT tax liability.
- Under the “CARES Act” of 2020, donors can receive increased tax benefits for cash contributions up to 100% of AGI for contributions to funds sponsored by iGiftFund other than a donor advised fund. This deduction can be enhanced by a Roth IRA conversion.
iGiftFund is an IRS-recognized, independent, public charity that sponsors donor advised funds. Its mission is to inspire donors to create, preserve and distribute their philanthropic legacy and to make a truly remarkable impact on the lives of others, including the donor.
With the hallmarks of simplicity, accessibility and low administrative fees, iGiftFund sets the standard of excellence in the industry and distinguishes itself from the large, national commercial and independent DAF sponsors. Based in Hudson, Ohio, iGiftFund works nationally with donors and with financial advisors on their familiar investment platform, in open architecture. iGiftFund’s administrative fees are the most competitive in the industry, starting at just 45 basis points on the first $500,000 tier.