As pioneers of the independentdonor advised fund experience, we offer a donor experience not typically found in today’s market place for donor advised funds including:
- Sponsor Focus
- Community Foundations – The needs of the local community
- National Commercial Sponsors – Financial products and services, for profit motive
- Single-issue Charities –The charity’s mission
- iGiftFund – The donor’s philanthropic interests
- Independence–iGiftFund:With no pools, no products or services to sell and no philanthropic agenda, iGiftFund’s focus is entirely on the philanthropic interests of the donor.
- The Donor Experience–iGiftFund:Does not operate a call center. You have ready access to iGiftFund’s principals and staff with the longest experience in the donor advised funds industry.
- Affordability – iGiftFund: Has the lowest administrative fees in the industry with savings of 25% to 50% or more compared to other national sponsors. For example, iGiftFund’s administrative fee schedule starts at just 0.45% (45 bps) on the first $500,000 of the fund balance. Other sponsors start at 0.60% (60 bps), or more.
- Investment choice– iGiftFund: Does not manage investments. Donors can recommend their financial advisor, as broker or in a managed account relationship, to manage their fund’s investments in open architecture, at all fund size levels, on your familiar platform. Assets types can be held in kind. Donors keep their relationship with their trusted advisor.
- Fund options– iGiftFund: Unlike commercial sponsors, iGiftFund is organized as a national community foundation. In addition to DAFs, we offer a full range of donor fund options which can be tailored to the donor’s unique needs including: designated funds, field-of-interest funds, unrestricted funds, scholarship funds, charity endowment funds, etc. Note: These latter funds are not considered donor advised funds, and as such are eligible to receive Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) at age 70½ and count toward the donor’s’ RMDs at age 72.
- Systems – iGiftFund: Partners with the most advanced donor system in the industry, Stellar Technologies Solutions, LLC, to provide a level of systems support equal to or better than the national commercial sponsors.
iGiftFund is an IRS-recognized, independent, public charity that sponsors donor advised funds. Its mission is to inspire donors to create, preserve and distribute their philanthropic legacy and to make a truly remarkable impact on the lives of others, including the donor.
With the hallmarks of simplicity, accessibility and low administrative fees, iGiftFund sets the standard of excellence in the industry and distinguishes itself from the large, national commercial and independent DAF sponsors. Based in Hudson, Ohio, iGiftFund works nationally with donors and with financial advisors on their familiar investment platform, in open architecture. iGiftFund’s administrative fees are the most competitive in the industry, starting at just 45 basis points on the first $500,000 tier.