Submitting a grant recommendation to iGiftFund is easy. If you keep the following in mind, you can help minimize processing delays: A grant must be recommended exclusively for charitable purposes. Among other things, this means that you cannotrecommend:
- A grant to a non-charitable organization
- A grant from which you or your family would receive an impermissible benefit
- A grant for admission to a charitable event if, in exchange for the grant, goods or services will be provided to you or anyone else
- A grant for a specified tuition payment or for a scholarship where the donor(s) or related parties have sole or majority discretion over the recipients
- A grant to cover the cost of memberships where “more than incidental benefits” will be received
- A grant to an individual
- A grant to satisfy a pre-existing pledge
- A grant to political contributions, or to support political campaign activities
iGiftFund is an IRS-recognized, independent, public charity that sponsors donor advised funds. Its mission is to inspire donors to create, preserve and distribute their philanthropic legacy and to make a truly remarkable impact on the lives of others, including the donor.
With the hallmarks of simplicity, accessibility and low administrative fees, iGiftFund sets the standard of excellence in the industry and distinguishes itself from the large, national commercial and independent DAF sponsors. Based in Hudson, Ohio, iGiftFund works nationally with donors and with financial advisors on their familiar investment platform, in open architecture. iGiftFund’s administrative fees are the most competitive in the industry, starting at just 45 basis points on the first $500,000 tier.